Meet Dr. David Biesinger
Meet The Doctor
Countless of patients have preferred our level of care an attention when it comes to their foot & ankle podiatric care. The conservative approach that my team and I take is always designed to help you live a fulfilling lifestyle and avoiding invasive surgery when possible.
With over 16+ years of experience in podiatric medicine and surgery, Dr. Biesinger can help you achieve a better quality of life.
Due to extensive experience in foot & ankle surgery and commitment to treating both inpatients and outpatients, he has been elected Chief of Podiatry at Centennial Hills Hospital. He has proudly held this position since 2011.
Current Chief of Foot & Ankle Surgery
- Temple University, Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- Juniata College (Bachelor’s)
- Additional training @ Womack Army Medical Center at Fort Bragg, North Carolina
- Additional training @ AKH University of Vienna, Austria
- Chief Resident, Saint John North Shores Hospital
- Stirling-Harford Honorary Anatomic Society
- FPME (Darco International) Academic Scholarship
- Pi Delta National Podiatry Honor Society